Lucky Number Seven. Seven. Seven!
Campagnolo's 5oth Anniversary group or 'Gruppo del Cinquantenario' was a special edition of the Super Record group. Only availabel in 1983 and in a very limited edition of 15'000. This case comes with the very low number 0777 from the initial batch. Owners card and certificate are still blank.
Out of stock
The exclusive Campagnolo ’50th Anniversary’ case contains:
- crank set: 52/42t, 170mm, 9/16″ x 20F, bcd 144mm
- bottom bracket: 36mm x 24F, Italian, 115mm
- rear derailleur: short cage
- front derailleur: braze-on
- shifters, friction, braze-on, cabels
- brake levers and calipers, cabels and housing
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- hub set: 32h/32h, 100/126mm, 35mm x 24F, Italian
- pedals: 9/16″ x 20F, titanium spindel
- toe clips: size ‘medi’/medium, alloy
- head set: 25.4mm x 24F, Italian
- seat post binder bolt
- dust cap extractor to
- 50th Anniversary owner card (blank, unsigned)
- 50th Anniversary owner certificat (blank, unsigned)
- info note
All parts are still placed in the Campagnolo 50th Anniversary case. Only available in the anniversary year of 1983.
NOS – New old stock, never mounted or used
NIP/NIB – NOS with original packaging/box
All parts are in mint condition, but they can show minor signs of shelfwear due to age and storage, especially the packaging.
No VAT (differential taxation) for pre-owend (used/NOS) parts.