Campagnolo's 5oth Anniversary group or 'Gruppo del Cinquantenario' was a special edition of the Super Record group. Only availabel in 1983 and in a very limited edition of 15'000. This case comes with the number 12370. Owners card and certificate are still blank.
Only 1 left in stock
The exclusive Campagnolo ’50th Anniversary’ case contains:
- crank set: 52/42t, 170mm, 9/16″ x 20F, bcd 144mm
- bottom bracket: 36mm x 24F, Italian, 115mm
- rear derailleur: short cage
- front derailleur: braze-on
- shifters, friction, braze-on, cabels
- brake levers and calipers, cabels and housing
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- hub set: 32h/32h, 100/126mm, 35mm x 24F, Italian
- pedals: 9/16″ x 20F, titanium spindel
- toe clips: size ‘medi’/medium, alloy
- head set: 25.4mm x 24F, Italian
- seat post binder bolt
- dust cap extractor tool
- 50th Anniversary owner card (blank, unsigned)
- 50th Anniversary owner certificat (blank, unsigned)
Remark: All parts are still placed in the Campagnolo 50th Anniversary case. The brake lever hoods are dry.
NOS – New old stock, never mounted or used
NIP/NIB – NOS with original packaging/box
All parts are in mint condition, but they can show minor signs of shelfwear due to age and storage, especially the packaging.
No VAT (differential taxation) for pre-owend (used/NOS) parts.