Campagnolo freewheel tool kit [part number 0521/00]. The tool kit is housed in a handsome wooden case with the Campagnolo logo embossed on the top. The case is in fine condition, with only a few minor scratches. All original parts/tools included, never removed from the case.
Only 1 left in stock
The exclusive Campagnolo ’50th Anniversary’ freewheel tool kit contains:
- freewheel remover in an integrated spanner
- spare freewheel remover
- ‘fixed key’ jig for holding the outside (12-13-14t) sprocket
- two oversized screws to secure the sprockets/freewheel
- two chain whips
- a tool to disassamble the external from the internal freewheel body
- two spare screws for securing the remover tool within the spanner
- a round plastic box including a freewheel
Documents are in German
NOS – New old stock, never mounted or used
NIP/NIB – NOS with original packaging/box
All parts are in mint condition, but they can show minor signs of shelfwear due to age and storage, especially the packaging.
No VAT (differential taxation) for pre-owend (used/NOS) parts.