Campagnolo's Athena group was released in 1988 and situated in the line up below Record and Chorus. In 1999 it was replaced by Daytona. The Athena name has now been reborn in the Campagnolo line up starting with the 2010 production year. This is an early set from the late 1980's.
Out of stock
This ‘Athena’ group set contains:
- crank set: 52/41t, 170mm, 9/16″x 20F, bcd: 135mm,  1988
- rear derailleur: short cage
- front derailleur: braze-on
- shifters: friction, braze-on
- brake calipers and levers: ‘Monoplanar’, aero
- seat post: 26.6 mm
- hub set: 36h/36h, 100/130mm, 35mm x 24F, Italian
- pedals: 9/16″x 20F
– toe clips: size XL/extra large, steel
NOS – New old stock, never mounted or used
NIP/NIB – NOS with original packaging/box
All parts are in mint condition, but they can show minor signs of shelfwear due to age and storage, especially the packaging.
No VAT (differential taxation) for pre-owend (used/NOS) parts.