The Campagnolo Croce d'Aune group is named after a famouse mountain pass in the Italian Dolomites. Legend goes that Tullio Campagnolo had the idea to the quick release in the late 1920s when crossing this pass. The Croce d'Aune group has been the second tier of Campagnolo road groups in the mid 1980's next to the top notch C-Record group.
Only 1 left in stock
This ‘Croce d’Aune’ group set contains:
- crank set: 53/41t, 170mm, 9/16″x 20F, bcd: 135mm,  1989
- rear derailleur: short cage
- front derailleur: braze-on
- shifters: friction, braze-on
- brake calipers and levers: ‘Deltas’, aero
- seat post: 26.6 mm
- hub set: 36h/36h, 100/126mm, 1.375″ x 24tpi, ISO
- pedals: 9/16″x 20F
– toe clips: size M/medium, alloy
NOS – New old stock, never mounted or used
NIP/NIB – NOS with original packaging/box
All parts are in mint condition, but they can show minor signs of shelfwear due to age and storage, especially the packaging.
No VAT (differential taxation) for pre-owend (used/NOS) parts.