The Campagnolo Nuovo Record group was introduced in the mid 1960's as 'Record' and in the early 1970's renamend as 'Nuovo Record'. It had undergone a make-over in 1978 according to the CPSC (The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission) regulations. This set here is post-CPSC. 1987 was the final year of production of Nuovo Record components.
Out of stock
This ‘Nuovo Record’ group set contains:
- crank set: 52/42t, 170mm, 9/16″x 20F, bcd: 144mm, (1) 1981
- rear derailleur: short cage, ‘patent 11′ for 1985
- front derailleur: 3-hole, clamp
- shifters: friction, braze-on
- brake calipers and levers: non-aero
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- hub set: 32h/32h, 100/126mm, 35mm x 24F, Italian, low flange
- pedals: 9/16″x 20F
- toe clips: size ‘medi’/medium, steel, ‘flying wheel’ logo
Remark: The seat post has a tinny scratch mark on the lower part.
NOS – New old stock, never mounted or used
NIP/NIB – NOS with original packaging/box
All parts are in mint condition, but they can show minor signs of shelfwear due to age and storage, especially the packaging.
No VAT (differential taxation) for pre-owend (used/NOS) parts.