- You cannot add "Campagnolo DE15 cog, 15t (NOS/NIB)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Campagnolo's Triomphe group, introduced in 1986, was designed as a set of new mid-level components. But also as a legacy to those that preferred the old Gran Sport designs over the new C-Record. Triomphe was discontinued in the late 1980's and replaced with a new wave of mid-range Campagnolo group sets.
Out of stock
This ‘Triomphe’ group set contains:
- crank set: 52/42t, 170mm, 9/16″x 20F, bcd: 116mm, dust caps,  1985
- rear derailleur: short cage
– front derailleur: clamp
- shifters: friction, braze-on
- brake calipers and levers: non-aero
- seat post: 26.4 mm
- hub set: 36h/36h, 100/126mm, 35mm x 24F, Italian
- pedals: 9/16″x 20F
- toe clips: size G ‘grande’/large, steel
NOS – New old stock, never mounted or used
NIP/NIB – NOS with original packaging/box
All parts are in mint condition, but they can show minor signs of shelfwear due to age and storage, especially the packaging.
No VAT (differential taxation) for pre-owend (used/NOS) parts.