Campagnolo's 5oth Anniversary group or 'Gruppo del Cinquantenario' was a special edition of the Super Record group. Only availabel in 1983 and in a very limited edition of 15'000. This case comes with the number 12370. Owners card and certificate are still blank.
The 5oth Anniversary hubs were laced to golden Mavic 'OR10' rims. Tyres are Continental Giro tubulars. Some parts are obviously used on a show bike e.g. crank, seat post, hooks, brake levers. Some seems to be untouched. If you need further information, feel free to contact us.
We recommend this 5oth Anniversary group for using on a bicycle.
Only 1 left in stock
The exclusive Campagnolo ’50th Anniversary’ case contains:
- crank set: 52/42t, 170mm, 9/16″ x 20F, bcd 144mm #11232
- bottom bracket: 36mm x 24F, Italian, 115mm
- rear derailleur: short cage
- front derailleur: braze-on
- shifters, friction, braze-on, cabels
- brake levers and calipers, cabels and housing
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- pedals: 9/16″ x 20F, titanium spindel
- toe clips: size ‘medi’/medium, alloy
- head set: 25.4mm x 24F, Italian
- seat post binder bolt
- dust cap extractor to
- 50th Anniversary owner card (#11024 blank, unsigned)
- 50th Anniversary owner certificat (#11024 blank, unsigned)
Remark: All parts are placed in the Campagnolo 50th Anniversary case – except the hub set. The brake lever hoods are dry with cracks. At least the crankset (different number to the owners card!), seat post and hooks showing signs of mounting or use. Other parts look still untouched. Therefor the group is declared ‘partitially used’.
NOS – New old stock, never mounted or used
NIP/NIB – NOS with original packaging/box
All parts are in mint condition, but they can show minor signs of shelfwear due to age and storage, especially the packaging.
No VAT (differential taxation) for pre-owend (used/NOS) parts.