The Campagnolo Super Record group was introduced in the early 1970’s and was for almost one and a half decades first choice of nearlly all pro-riders. 1987 was the final year of production of Super Record components. This is the final version of this group with some special characteristics e.g. unfluted cranks with laser attached logotype, rear derailleur with no date code embossed, brake calipers with scripted Campagnolo lettering.
Out of stock
This ‘Super Record’ group set contains:
- crank set: 52/42t, 170mm, 9/16″x 20F, bcd 144mm, dust caps,  1986
- rear derailleur: short cage, white pulleys, no date code, 1986/87
- front derailleur: braze-on
- shifters: friction, braze-on
- brake calipers and levers: ‘scripted lettering’, non-aero
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- hub set: 32h/32h, 100/130mm, 35mm x 24F, Italian, low flange
- pedals: 9/16″x 20F, titanium spindel
- toe clips: size ‘lunghi’/large, alloy, ‘flying wheel’ logo
NOS – New old stock, never mounted or used
NIP/NIB – NOS with original packaging/box
All parts are in mint condition, but they can show minor signs of shelfwear due to age and storage, especially the packaging.
No VAT (differential taxation) for pre-owend (used/NOS) parts.